Monday, January 3, 2011

January Guest Designer, Chrys Queen Rose

We're starting off 2011 right, with a great Guest Designer, Chrys Queen Rose! She's made some lovely projects for us, and if you haven't visited her blog, Paper Roses, make sure to swing by and check out her other creations!

Meet Chrys:

Happy New Year!!! My name is Chrys and I am thrilled to be a guest designer for Emma's Paperie! I've known Cindy for many years and am excited to be sharing with all of her customers some of my creations! I have been dabbling in paper crafts for a very long time, and have been working in the scrapbook industry for the last 5 years. I currently work for Boxer Scrapbook and for CupCards {to go}. I have had the pleasure of being featured many times over in several paper crafting magazines through the years. I have been married to my best friend Mark for almost 11 years and we have two boys, James and Andrew. A day does not go by that I am not creating, whether it's making a card, a mini book or layout, I also do needlework and quilting. Being creative is my passion both with paper and the needle. Thank you for having me be part of Emma's Paperie as a guest designer!

"Thanks Card"

Basic Grey Curio glazed brads (sold out)
Maya Road tricket pins crystal star (sold out)
Tim Holtz distress ink in walnut stain (sold out)
Cuttlebug star embossing folder

"Shark bite 8.5" x 12" Layout"

Melissa Frances Home for the Holidays 6x6 paper pad (sold out)
Basic Grey Curio glazed brads (sold out)
Tim Holtz distress ink in walnut stain (sold out)

"Wash Day Wall Hanging"

October Afternoon Modern Homemaker 8x8 paper pad (sold out)
Jenni Bowlin chipboard buttons photographers mark (sold out)
Karen Foster scrapper's floss in white
Versa Magic ink in gingerbread
-

3 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Great projects, Chrys! So fun to have you with us this month. :)

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful work Chrys, love what you did with your Emma's goodies! :)

A Little Time said...

Hi Chrys!! It's so nice to see you again! Your work is beautiful as always. :D