Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Mind's Eye Spotlight by Anabelle O'Malley

Thanks Card by Anabelle O'Malley

Supplies:


Stella & Rose Mother Meadow Paper by My Mind's Eye

Stella & Rose Delightful Decorative Brads by My Mind's Eye

Stella & Rose Fancy Label Stickers by My Mind's Eye

Stella & Rose Mother Layered Stickers by My Mind's Eye
Stella & Rose Special Die-Cut Frame by My Mind's Eye
Stella & Rose You & Me Ornamental Paper by My Mind's Eye
Butterscotch/Ivory Grosgrain Striped 1.5" Ribbon by May Arts
Spooled Ribbon Adhesive by Glue Arts

Instructions:

1. Cut card from pink paper. Make it slightly smaller than the frame. Adhere frame to card front.
2. Adhere ribbon down center of card.
3. Adhere banner stickers and string to card front. Add brads.
4. Punch a border of paper. Fan fold and adhere ends to make florette. Adhere sticker to center
5. Add brad and die cut to sticker. Adhere flower to top of card.

-

1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is really pretty. Love those colors