1. Create a base using white cardstock that when cut and folded measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and stands vertically.
2. Cut pattern papers, slightly smaller, using a corner rounder to round the edges.
3. Cut a smaller piece of red pattern paper to fit across the middle,
followed by a smaller strip to lay across the middle. Finally scallop
edge a piece of white cardstock to fit at the bottom. Machine stitch
the layers together and adhere to your card.
4. I used a decorative frame die to die cut white cardstock to fit into
the center, then using a die cut from the embellishment pack, adhere
that underneath, then using a white brad, secure the metal snowflake to
the front of the white carstock and adhere to the center of your card
using 3D glue dots.
5. Adhere "JOY" to bottom, followed by "Magic" die cut from the embellishment pack.
6. Finish by added a black check bow at the top. 7. Secure entire card front to the pre-scored and folded white cardstock base, using 3D glue dots.